And now onto the questions for the week.
- Are you reading: Just started reading "Born Wicked: Cahill Witch Chronicles, Book 1".
- Are you watching: Watched "Love It or List It" while folding laundry and then a new show called "Believe".
- Are you looking forward to this week: I am on a Harassment Advisor's course all week. Not quite sure if I am looking forward to it, but it's pretty much what I've got on the go until Friday.
- Is one thing you did last week that you don't want to repeat this week: Nothing that comes to mind. I did shovel snow last week, I would like to try and avoid it this week, LOL.
- Was your best moment over the last week? Well, there was nothing stellar but I did enjoy catching jup with an old friend.
- Is your #1 goal for next week? To get my bathrooms cleaned. Yeah, I know...... ugh.
- Song can't you get out of your head? Nothing really.
- Best/Worst financial decision over the last week? *thinking* don't think I had any best/worst but I think I should transfer some $$ to savings.
- Is something that you'd like to learn to do? I would like to learn how to herd sheep with my dog.
I also created this neat card based on a challenge (masculine card) from the Stampotique Designers Challenge. I was able to use some of my stash, namely some patterned paper from Scenic Route.