Thursday 27 March 2014

WTH Mother Nature?

Snowing again today - blah.  It is almost April and we still have at least 3 feet of snow covering our lawn.  Being Canadian I *expect* winter, but this has dragged on long enough....

Another day on my course at work, last day (final test) is tomorrow.  I love Fridays, we always get take-out pizza and watch a movie.  It has been our family tradition since the kids were babies.  I will have to see if there are any new releases that we'd like to say, or just watch one of our "previously viewed" favourites.

Latest card creation!  I love these Lily of the Valley (LOTV) stamps, they are so sweet.  So I worked on this vintage inspired card which could be used for a few different occasions.  I am submitting this in the Crafty Little Fairies "Add a Tag" challenge.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment