And now for some chit-chat:
- Reading: I *just* finished the book "Omens" by Kelley Armstrong. I really enjoyed it and was disappointed to find out that the second book will not be released until August 2014 :(
- Listening to: Minority Report, hubby is watching it on TV
- Watching: Nothing right now although I will probably catch up on the Olympic highlights later.\
- Cooking/Baking: Tonight nothing but tomorrow I will be making a fresh loaf of bread and I *might* try out my pasta roller.
- Happy you accomplished this week: Hubby was away with work so I was happy to make it through the week alone and get everything done without allowing things to pile up.
- Looking forward to next week: Nothing yet! I would like to have a date night with hubby though....
- Thankful for today: Always thankful that we are able to provide a stable home for our kids, food on the table and clothes on their backs.
- Bonus Question: If you could have Carla (that's me!) make you anything what would it be? All-in-one wallet. My wallet is busted and I would have one made but I can't decide on fabric. That's why I am waiting for her to make a bunch and put them up for sale so I can just buy one LOL