Monday 17 February 2014

Family Day

It was a quiet Family Day for me.  Mark had to work and Ryan went to his friends for a play-date.  Gave me an opportunity to get the floors vacuumed and washed, and to tidy things up.  I was going to bake some cookies but not enough butter so there is a block from the freezer thawing on my counter, guess baking will be on hold until tomorrow.  If ever you are looking for a good recipe, I suggest you try out "Pioneer Woman's" website.  YUM!  And step-by-step photos too.



I have also created this gem for the Tiddlyinks Challenge "Love is in the Air".  I don't have many of their stamps so I had to make due with this one - gotta love the cute paper though.  Tried some more watercolour technique and distress inks, turned out awesome 
(in my opinion).





No comments:

Post a Comment