Saturday 15 February 2014

Sketch Saturday

It was a beautiful Saturday in our neck of Ontario.  The sun was shining and the snow was melting - it gives me hope that I may see Spring soon!  I did not get much accomplished on the homefront, which is okay but I will have to dedicate several hours to getting the house in order tomorrow.  Will, of course, set aside some time to colour another image and practice this technique.

Check out the card challenge at Sketch Saturday.  I used watercolour paper and distress inks to colour the image.  I much prefer this over the copic markers or the copic/prisma crayon combo (which is my default).



1 comment:

  1. So pretty, Heidi! This is one of my all-time favorite LOTV fairies. You did a wonderful job coloring her. Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week Good luck! Hugs, Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete