I was browsing through some older pictures (eventually I will have to organize everything on a backup drive) and thought I would post one here. This picture was taken when I was in Esquimalt, BC in 2011. We were walking through the military cemetery and I saw this cross. No special reason for taking a picture, I just thought it interesting at the time.
- Reading: Partway through "The Last Echo" by Kimberly Derting. It's a good series, definitely keeping me interested but not even close to the calibre of my faves: Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings, Kingkiller Chronicle, etc...
- Listening to: Nothing, I retreated to the basement where it is quiet.
- Watching: watched the Olympics today, may just read tonight :
- Cooking/Baking: Mark cooked a couple of soups. I should get a bread on the go for tomorrow.
- Happy you accomplished this week: Is it pathetic to say I am happy I got my laundry done? LOL
- Looking forward to next week: Friday!! Mark will be away this week for work so will be nice to have him back on Friday.
- Thankful for today: Canada. Sometimes you look at the challenges faced by people in other countries and realize how lucky we are to live in Canada.
- Bonus Question: What lesson did you learn this week? Sometimes it is better just to let people make their own mistakes.