Paper: Recollections "Valentine"
Chipboard letters: American Crafts
Stamp: The Greeting Farm - Cheeky Glamour
Embellishment: Stickles, Tim Holtz distress ink (Black Soot)
I can't remember who makes the bling ...
And now for some chit-chat:
- Reading: Lora Leigh - Tanner's Scheme (okay, interesting concept but this book has been primarily about rough sex so far. Not complaining LOL but wish there was more substance)
- Listening to: The Superbowl. There was no way that hubby was missing it!
- Watching: Nothing particular. I will find something good to watch while I fold laundry.
- Cooking/Baking: Just finished a rice pudding for the kid's lunches. May attempt banana muffins depending on how much I get accomplished this evening.
- Happy you accomplished this week: Got a couple of seat pads made for Evan's wheelchair. My sewing skills suck so more practice needed.
- Looking forward to next week: Attempting another sewing project. The more detailed instructions the better. Maybe I will stick to place mats LOL.
- Thankful for today: Our jobs. Job security is nothing to scoff at. We are able to afford the extra costs that come with having a disabled child and also tuck some away for education, retirement and a rainy day.
- Bonus Question: Are you watching the Super Bowl? Nope. But I get to listen to it!!
And here is Findlay playing in the snow. That dog would stay out all day if he could.