Tuesday 25 February 2014

Tuesday Already!

Stayed home from work yesterday as I was a little under the weather and the kids weren't 100% either.  Was a nice "cheat day" and got to spend some quality time with the kidlets.  Tried to be productive but I opted to watch a movie with Ryan so now it is catch- up time.  I did get the chocolate chip cookies made this evening, they turned out pretty good - definitely need to have a glass of milk while eating them.

I also created a card based on Sketch #93 at Cardabilities, I flipped it around but otherwise kept to the format.  I love it when I find a challenge that inspires me, because sometimes I find a challenge and I am like, "Meh" and move on to the next one.  This was not the case when I checked out Cardabilities, I totally loved the sketch and will definitely be checking out their challenges more often.


2 comments:

  1. Lovely card! I love every sweet detail on it! :) Thanks for playing along with us at Cardabilities!

    ~ Olga Kovalchuk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card a lot, Wonderful. Thank you for joining us at Cardabilities and hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete