Sunday 23 February 2014

The Weekend is Over

Another weekend has come and gone, as each one passes I wait expectantly for Spring.  Today the sun was shining and it felt like maybe, just maybe, we'd see signs of Spring soon.

However, it is STILL Winter.  So here is a shot of my good boy, Findlay.  He is an Australian Shepherd.  I would love to raise sheep or cattle and have him help but there is nothing of that sort where I live. I have a book to get me started but since I need lessons as well, was hoping for a teacher - not a book.

I also made a few cards this weekend.   This one is a fun boy card which could be used for several occasions since the sentiment on the front is somewhat vague "A Gift for You".  I used sketch #333 at Mojo Monday as inspiration for this card.  The colour inspiration came from The Greeting Farm "Photo Inspiration" challenge .  I really liked the combinations of green/blue and browns.  There is even some grey in there. 






No comments:

Post a Comment