I decided to participate in Carla's Sunday Night Chit Chat. So to start I have to share a picture and then answer some questions. Here goes!
Took a picture of one of my Australian Shepherds, Gala. I am trying to get more practice taking pictures in manual mode instead of auto. Gala has these spooky blue eyes so it is always fun getting a good shot of them.
- Reading: Just finished "20 Years Later", I really should get back to "Rot & Ruin" which I started but haven't finished.
- Listening to: The National news
- Watching: Probably watch something we recorded, like Pawn Stars, while I fold laundry.
- Cooking/Baking: Mark made a couple more soups this afternoon, I may do up some rice pudding for the kids.
- Happy you accomplished this week: Groceries for this upcoming week.
- Looking forward to next week: One week c.loser to March break LOL
- Thankful for today: My family.
- Bonus Question: Do you have any phobias? Heights.
Here is one of the cards I created this weekend. I know it's not a traditional sympathy card but I didn't feel that in this case I needed a card that was too serious/sombre. I also entered this card into a couple of challenges.