- Reading: I just finished Starcrossed (Josephine Angelini) and have started book #2 called "Dreamless". Pretty easy read in the supernatural/paranormal genre.
- Listening to: Mark is watch a really terrible movie called, Behemoth....
- Watching: Nothing tonight, going to read :)
- Cooking/Baking: Baked cookies this weekend and we ate the entire batch. I feel bloated and fat so no baking for me!
- Happy you accomplished this week: Got T4 and summary completed for our ex-nanny.
- Looking forward to next week: I am drawing a blank, although we are getting closer to March break!
- Thankful for today: The sun. It was shining i full force today :)
- Bonus Question: Will you be tuning into the OSCARS tonight? No, not interested at all.
I made a couple of cards this weekend, this one I created using sketch #334 from the Mpojo Monday card sketch blog. The challenge was to create a tall and skinny card using the sketch. I normally stick to square cards, sometimes round but very rarely - tall. I must say that it was fun trying to a different style. I used an oval instead of round shape for the image, but other than that I kept to the sketch.