I am still at the point where I look at the blog screen and wonder, "what do I write"? I have decided to start blogging (again) mostly to share my cards, some family stuff, some recipes and whatever else takes my fancy. I have decided to play along with Carla tonight, and her Sunday night chit-chat :) To start off, a quote:
- Reading: I just started a book called "Rot & Ruin" by Jonathan Maberry.
- Listening to: Football - San Francisco against Seattle. From the looks of hubby, the team he is rooting for is not doing well.
- Watching: Nothing yet, I think we may have some shows recorded. I like the cooking competition shows like Chopped and Top Chef.
- Cooking/Baking:Today Mark did all the cooking! He got a stew finished and a couple of soups for Evan. Plus he cooked up some chicken drumsticks which we can finish off tomorrow.
- Happy you accomplished this week: Got some cleaning done around the house and finally pulled out my craft stuff, finished 3 cards!
- Looking forward to next week: As of right now, Friday. I always look forward to Fridays, LOL....
- Thankful for today: My husband, he is such a good man and takes very good care of his family.
- Bonus Question: What colours of clothing do you tend to gravitate towards? I love earth tones, like olive green and chocolate browns but I really like to accent with bright colours. Teals, reds and so forth.
I also created a funky birthday card based on the challenge (stars!) from the Stampotique Designer Challenge blog. The challenge was to use stars so I made this masculine card using Rocky (Daniel Torrent) and some MME paper.